Drinking continuously. Abdominal stiffness. Difficulty passing stool and urine. Taking Liv52. What to do?

Sir ... I m taking alchol from last 8months continuesly . Day before yesterday i find stiffness in my upper and lower abdominal. And its hard to pass stool and urine too. Bt from yesterday stiffness is quit less. And its lil easy to pass stool and urine too. color of stool is black and yellow. And i m taking liv52 ds 2tablet twice in a day . Plz suggest me .. what to do ? And why color of my stool getting black ....abd when i m force to pass stool my lower abdominal pain lil bit.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012