Drinking addict, rehab multiple times, eyes sunken. What is treatment?

Hi, my 67 year old ex-husband is drinking himself to death literally. He doesn't eat, he is emaciated, eyes sunken, and refuses to get help. I check every few days to see if he is still alive, just because he is the father of our children and I hate to think they will have that image of him in their minds (they are 20 and 24).

Suggestions? He has been to rehab multiple times, both the weeks long and the short, daily therapy and group therapy and we spent a lot of money on it before we divorced.

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013