Dried scabs on head, wound, no bleeding, allergy, fever

Discovered two dried scabs on my 4 year old daughters head today. We gave her a bath and removed the scabs which left two small open wounds which are not bleeding. She is always scratching her head but it has never resulted in bleeding. She currently has a lot of allergies . No fever . Should we take her to the doctor or keep an eye on it? How do you recommend we treat this? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
hi, she has fungal infection of the scalp, with secondary infection. see the dermatalogist for local ointment, shampoo, and antibiotics. all the best.