Dried blood in ear. Cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide. Leaking pus with odour. What could this be?

hi, i noticed last thursday morning my sons ear had dried blood in it so i cleaned it out with some hydrogen peroxide . Ever since then it has been leaking a puss like substance, it is yellow and thick, it will leak dry up and then start to leak again. It also has a nasty odor to it, if i get close to his ear i can smell it. He hasn t complained of his ear hurting and has never had an ear infection before. What does this sound like it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013