hi..thanks for the query.
there may be two possibilities in the above case:
1)Infection due to or after the procedure. You can apply a topical antibiotic
ointment like Fusidic acid
cream twice daily for 2-3 days and see if it improves.
2) If she is wearing any ring or any ornament in the ears , she also may develop a contact allergy
to the same.It will be wise if you can open them and use only metals that she is not sensitive to in the future.After 2 months ,as mentioned , the possibility of an infection in lesser and a contact allergy to the ornaments is a more common cause.
Hope this helps.Take care!