Dribbling saliva while sleeping, blood on pillow. Due to wisdom teeth removal?

hi Doc,
Apparently I dribble whilst sleeping, really icky, I wish I knew how to stop that but even more troubling and very embarrassing is the presence of blood on my pillow or t-shirt sleeve every morning! During the day I don't taste blood in my mouth but have seen discoloured saliva when i spit in the sink. the blood on the pillow ranges in color from light pink to deep red sometimes. Im 38, my wisdom teeth are not out but are not paining or anything. gums are healthy looking. Im think it's because of the wisdoms but my question is, can it be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013