Dreams affecting daily life

Every day I hv dreams, where i got threatened by persons or darkness or snakes and so many. so every day when i wake up i got headache
Asked On : Fri, 30 Oct 2009
It appears a psychiatric problem,it is good if you consult good psychiatrist.don`t worry from such dreams,think positive

Anonymous's Response

Ok, this could be a psychiatric disorder, and it would be beneficial for you to consult a Psychiatrist.

I think there is lot of insecure atmosphere which you are living in at present,don't be always doubtful,angry at others,secrative nature,be positive in whatever you do,enjoy life
Psychiatrist Dr. Jagadeesan's  Response
It could be a normal phenomenon or a manifestation of your subconscious conflicts. Consult a Psychiatrist in person....Good luck