Dr.ayurveda advanced herbal body growth formula, will it work ?

hello doctor....my age is 19...i am use this product[dr.ayurveda advanced herbal body growth formula] it wil be grown or not.....my height is 4'5.......
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
KINDLY KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM THESE MISLEADING ADVT.
HEIGHT IS PURELY GENETIC CONTROLLED TRAIT,YOU MUST HAVE STUDIED ABOUT MENDALIAN TRAIT IN BIOLOGY AT 8TH STANDARDS ,
BE PROUD IN YOUR IDENTITY,YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE ,AND UNIQUE.
HEIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PERSONALITY,WHY WOULD YOU DEVELOP ANY INFERIORITY COMPLEX BY THINGS WHICH ARE PREDETERMINED BY NATURE?
KEEP,YOUR SELF INFORMED AND DO NOT WASTE MONEY AND TIME ON THESE UNSCIENTIFIC PRODUCTS.
sir i am 25 years old am i increase the height by using advanced herbal body growth formula i am using that formula for last 20 days because of desire growiing hight how to improve my height naturlly
hi welcome,
at this age and also with the help of medicine chance to get height increase is less.
normally after 18 height growth will slow down or even stop.
you go for exercises like stretching body by standing on thumbs of feet and extend your hands as much height you can like twice daily.
thanking you