Drawn blood, sore and stiff arem, lump, bruise, pain in arms, hand feels weak

I had blood drawn 10 days ago. The stick hurt a lot more than normal but seemed to be okay when I left. 3 days later my arem was very sore and stiff with a small lump to the left of the needle stick. Later that day a large bruise appeared. The bruise is now better but the pain in my arm has been increasing over the past 2 days. It hurts enough to keep me up at night. The pain is all through my arm from my elbow to my wrist and my hand feels weak. Took aspirin tonight and applied ice. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013