Drank whiskey,felt cold and feverish, took combiflam, later had vomiting, blackout. What could be the cause?

i had four drinks of scotch whisky between 2130 hrs and 0030hrs in the evening party then drove to drop my friend for total of 12km and went to sleep after one hour i felt cold and feverish and took one comiflam tablet after 20 min felt vomitish and went to bathromm where i blacked out for few seconds sitting my wife threw water on my face . i was ok after that . could this black out b because of combination of achool and comiflam tablet
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012