Drank vodka and lemonade, nausea, vomiting, previous incident in the past. Causes?

I only had 3 glasses of vodka and lemonade last night and yet today I feel awful and I have been sick 3 times. I don t drink very often, the last time I drank was July and the same thing happened then. I know the obvious is to not drink but I wondered if there was something wrong? I ve always drank vodka when I go out and never been sick from it drinking 5or 6 glasses. Now I m feeling drunk/ill after half a glass???
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012