Drank many ounces of hydrogen peroxide, vomited, bloating, weight gain. When will my symptoms subside?

Last night I got a little mad about my intake for that day and I drank about 3-4 ounces of hydrogen peroxide (3%). I of course vomitted and such. But now, the next day, I feel a little bloated and my weight hasn t quite returned to what it was yesterday. I am about a pound or so above what it was. I was just wondering.. Did the hydrogen peroxide cause this awful bloat? And if it did, how long should it take fo it to go away and my weight to return to what it was?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Ingestion of hydrogen peroxide is not an uncommon source of poisoning, and results in morbidity through three main mechanisms: direct caustic injury, oxygen gas formation and lipid peroxidation.Ingestion of 3% hydrogen peroxide usually results in only mild gastritis, unless ingested in large quantities.Hydrogen peroxide enteritis with 3% solution can cause instant bubbling on the mucosal surface followed by a whitening of the mucosa (which causes bloating).Management of hydrogen peroxide exposures depends on the severity of ingestion and includes airway management, frequent monitoring, and diagnosis and therapy of associated complications.Thus it requires immediate medical attention.Hope this helps.