Drank excessive alcohol, vomiting, pain in roof of mouth on swallowing, chest and tooth pain. Causes?

I attended a staff party on Friday, drank far too much and ended up being sick the whole of the following day. After I finally got over the sickness, the roof of my mouth began to extremely hurt when swallowing , eating or drinking. My teeth also hurt and now I ve been having a constant toothache in my back molar tooth. I also have chest pain which doesn t seem to be improving. It feels very heavy and tight and hurt when I breathe in. Is this something I should be worried about or is it common? Kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013