Drank carbonated flavoured water. Started vomitting white, creamish liquid frequently. See the doctor?

My daughter is 22 months old her name is Callie. Yesterday she drank about 40 oz. of carbonated flavored water. At about 1am she started to puke it back up. It was white and creamyish. After puking 5 times which left us 2am she stopped. So this morning assuming she was fine I gave her some milk this was around 8am. Around 9:15 am she puked it back up. It was white and creamy and a little bit chunky. She is acting like her normal happy little self. She has puked 6 times and I am worried. Do I bring her in or not?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013