Drank cannabis tea, seems to be seeing the same things over and over. Cause and cure?

Hi...I hesitate to ask this but I need to know. I have a son who drank cannibus tea about 6 hours ago and I think he is having a bad reaction to it. I m a little scared. He is sleeping off an on, but I am keeping a check on his heart rate and it s 108 bps even when he is asleep and has been at least that for the duration of 6 hours. He is 20 years old, extremely active, weight lifting, etc and has very low body weight. He also said that he keep seeing the same thing over and over, like things repeating themselves and he doesn t like scared. All he had was the cannibus other drugs or anything. I can t afford to pay for the answer. :(
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012