Drank at night, abdomen pain, nausea, vomiting. Had ondem, releived. Should i be concerned more?

Hi Doc, I m 36 year old male, occaisional drinker at max 250 ml... had a party last friday...drank...250+350 ml and then went out.. woke up in morning with vomiting , nausea , upper abdomen pain..could not eat or drink anything for whole day as I would vomit. So consulted friend and had a ondem 4 mg... took another one after 1 hour...and was able to drink water and eat little food...took another one in next should i eat the same for next 3 (2bd) days or any other medications . i feel better now.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013