Drained an abscessed Bartholin cyst. Pressure in the genital area. Swollen inner labia. Need an immediate solution

Hi, I just had an abscessed Bartholin gland cyst drained on the left side this past Sunday. Today is Wed and Istill cannot sit at all. Any pressure hurts my genital area. So allI can do is sit on a recliner w my feet propped up. My work requires that I sit for 12 hrs so I cannot work and am not paid either. So I am hurting here!
While taking an Epsom salt bath, I noticed my inner labia minora is swollen and hard to the touch and very sensitive. I was prescribed a different antiobiotic but the swelling is not going down in the l.minora.
Is there a way where I can sit comfortably at concert tmrrw night (daughters play) and still look classy?

Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013