Drainage of yellow puss mixed with blood from right ear canal, diagnosed MRSA. Staph infection ?

The inside of my right ear canal I have had drainage of yellow puss and sometimes blood mixed with the yellow drainage. I noticed a small scab in my ear about 2 months ago and I scratched it off, because the inside of my ear was so itchy. Well, over the past week my ear has became extremely painful and has started sweeling on the inside, so much it is begining to hurt my throught. I was diagnosed with MRSA in June 2012, when I had to have 8 boils lanced and drained in my armpit area. It is extremely painful now please help!! Could this be a staph infection in my ear, if so what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012