Drainage from both ears. Diagnosed fungal infection. No relief with medicines, ears blocked. Other medications?

I have had drainage from both ears for at least 4 months. ENT Dr. stated that it was a fungal infection . I have had 2 rounds of ear drops and antibiotics and nothing has worked. Drainage is getting worse, ears get blocked with crust and itching is horrendous. I am now starting to get shocks like a tenz (sic) unit is on my ear and neck all the time. Infection actually went into both eyes at one time. Are there any stronger drops?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013