Drainage down throat, painless and hard lump behind ear, forehead pressure, no trouble breathing, scalp tingling

I have had drainage down my throat for four months; a hard, painless lump behind my ear for three months; have been experiencing forehead pressure and pain/pressure in left ear for two weeks. I have no stuffiness or trouble breathing. I finally went to by primary care doctor and the ENT - both stated that I had a sinus infection and gave me two weeks worth of doxycycline , which I will finish in two days. The drainage has slowed, the lump is still there (no change in size), but the forehead pressure is the same and is now accompanied by dizziness (especially after I eat). The pain/pressure in the left ear is still there and I am unable to sleep on it because it causes throbbing and more pressure/pain. I also occasionally experience tingling all over my scalp. Not sure what this is or what to next.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012