Drainage at root of helix, turned into little crystals, discomfort, fluidly. What could be this?

At the root of the helix I have a drainage, it turns into little crystals, when I wipe it with tissue it is pink and fluidly, if it dries it looks like salt crystals, there is some discomfort there, I have had my husband look with a flashlight and he doesn t see anything except the fluid... It s driving me crazy, sometimes there is a lot of fluid, I dry my ears after a shower I know it isn t that. Have you ever seen this?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013