Dr. ayurveda working or not ?

Hi I am Pinky I used Dr. ayurveda body growth formula for the last 1 month but i did not get any result. Plz tell me these product are working or not
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
the result of the all ayu.products is depend on dosha and prakriti of the person so any ayurvedic treatment should be taken on the prescription of
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Such products available in the market are advertised as being ayurvedic/herbal/ homeopathic/ natural and free of side effects but usualy they are not.
Please consult a concerned specialist before taking any such products.
If such things could help loose weight or gain height were really effective and half of the indian population would be taller and slimmer then by now....

Weight managment, growth depends on many causes like your genes, your diet, acitivity or presence of any underlying health condition.

Please visit a homeopathic or ayurvedic consultant and do what your dr says...not what the advertisements say.

All the best.

For further enq-
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,before taking any medicines you should consult a doctor othwerwise it can be harmfull,for loosing weight you can do regular exercise and fat restricted diet
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Pinky
In ayurved we ensure the status of dosha and prakriti of the person before making any prescription. If this product is prescribed by some qualified ayurvedic doctor as peryour status then it should work if you have taken out of publicity then you are master of your decisions.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Please do not try any herbal weight loss formulas as they will have bad effects on your body like sudden high blood pressure, diarrhoea, heavy metal poisoning, bowel obstruction, decreased sleep, tremors, nervousness, severe allergic reactions, mouth, oesophagus stomach cancers, kidney failure. The ingredients in these over the counter Herbal weight loss remedies can be very harmful no matter what Ayurvedic practioners will say no side effects always. Remember, only proper diet and exercise will help loose excess weight and keep you fit. There is no way to increase Height through any product no matter what is said about them. You need to stop eating junk food, pastries, colas, sweets, excess rice, dosa, eggs. Rather eat more fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. You can have Oats and skimmed milk for breakfast, add a fruit and two chapathis with vegetable curry for lunch and a fruit and some rice with vegetables at night, Drink plenty of water daily. Avoid eating apple at night as it will keep you awake more than coffee. Do brisk walking for 40 minutes a day or join Gym and do Cardio workout which helps immensely for loosing weight.