Doxycycline induced esophageal ulcer, immense flatus, occasional PVC, on Nexium. Cause of PVC?

i have a doxycycline induced esophageal ulcer which is getting better on Nexium (and d/c ing the doxycycline). I have a tremenduous amount of gas and am now having occasional PVC s- no SOB, chest pain, dizziness or other symptoms. Could PVCs be the result of esophageal spasm, reflux (due to vagal stimulation) or from Nexium itself? I have no structural heart disease and have pre-hypertension- treated with Losartan. I am also on Paxil, Lipitor, CoQ10, and Vit D.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013