Down's syndrome, morning tremors, normal blood pressure, have insulin pump for diabetes

My 47-year-old sister, who has Down Syndrome , has had morning tremors for a year or so. This morning, she had tremors throughout her body, most noticeable in her legs. She went to work at Goodwill and the nurse called to say that her blood pressure and blood sugar are normal but that the trembling is very extreme throughout her body. She also wears an insulin pump for Type I diabetes, has orthostatic hypotension , and hypothyroid .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012