Down with flu, taken medicine, seems to have confusion. Could this be due to Tamiflu?

My mother is 89 years old and I took her to the Doctor today. She has a bad cough and slight fever Although she received the flu vaccine awhile ago the Dr said she has the flu symptoms . He took an xray and her lungs were ok. She took two pills today and seems confused. She was sleeping when I came from work and thought it was morning. Now I asked her if she wanted to go to bed and she said she is in bed even though she is sitting on her recliner next to her bed. I will not make her take any tomorrow and will call him tomorrow. Do you think it is from Tamaflu?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013