Down with N1N3 virus, consistent tiredness, shooting pain behind ear, under scalp, weakness with antibiotics. Remedy?

I have been sick with the N1N3 virus apparently since the begining of December. 2 weeks later I was feeling a little better but very tired all the time - I was told to suck it up by my doctor. Then this last 2 weeks almost a month and a bit later, I have this shooting pain behind my ear and under my scalp it wakes me up at night. Go to the doctor and he is amazed that I have LOTS of fluid in my R ear, and that the infection drained in behind my scalp and down my neck . Gave me antibiotics feeling better but have no energy and the pills are killing my stomach . What else can I do.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013