Doubtful about pregnancy after taking Contraceptives and withdrawal bleeding

Hello, Me and my girlfriend had sex last March 21 and march 24. We used condom but We think the condom broke so we used nordette as an ECP. She drank 4 tablets of nordette at exactly 8pm of march 24 then 12 hours after, she took the 4 tablets remaining. She had her withdrawal bleeding last March 29, but I m not sure if its withdrawal bleeding or not. So here s my question: 1. Is there any way that she might get pregnant? 2. Does her menstrual cycle is altered or became irregular in some case? 3. Does the ECP successfully do its job? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012