Doubled two packs of yasmin, finished last pill before off, had bleeding later. Am I still protected for this week?

I have been taking yasmin contraceptive for some time now and I have doubled up on two packets recently. I finished taking my last pill before my 7 days off yesterday, however all of last week I was bleeding . I didn t skip or miss any and want to know if I am still protected this week as I have stopped bleeding now. Thanks Sophie
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
  Anonymous's Response
1st day of taken as first day of cycle.if you do not take pill, this month you are not protected.