Double vision, headache, weakness. Brain scan showed enlarged pituitary. What to do?

Hello there. I need some sound guidance in my health situation. I am a female 50 years old. I have been a farmer, and worked hard all my life. I was always full of energy. Worked like 3 mules. Now I am at a dead halt. I hit a wall. I started to have double vision , severe headaches. I had 2 bad episodes of severe weakness, in which they lasted for a week. I live alone.I drove myself to the emergency center, and almost jumped the curb. They run a blood test, thyroid, urine, and it all checked normal. So i had a family doctor advise a brain scan with and without contrast. It reads on the findings. The anterior pituitary is enlarged to 9x9x9 mm and has a convex superior border that encroaches upon the optic chiasm as it bows into the suprasellar region. The impression states--- Hypertrophy of the anterior pituitary without discrete mass or differential enhancement. Recommend correlation for any endocrine dysfunction.Superior aspect of anterior pituitary shows a convex border that encroaches upon but does not definitively impinge the optic chiasm. Please let me know the best and what type of testing I need to get my life back on track. I am even having trouble concentrating and it is effecting my memory .... Thank-You also if you recommend a top notch endocrinologist in upstate South Carolina would also be helpful.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012