Double vision, dizziness, nausea, diagnosed with fourth nerve palsy. Prescribed prism 2, dioptres. Advise?

Hi Doc,
My name is Boris and i am 64 years old. 3-4 weeks ago has been diagnosed with 4th nerve palsy. Of course, have double vision, dizzines, a little bit of nausea at that time. Quck changes of positions creates such dizziness. No problem working on computer, however. Prescribed prisms 2 dioptres. Should I start thinking about some kinf of a surgery. MRI, blood - everything is OK. Blood pressure is under control, no diabetes.
What is my prospective here? I am a physicist, VP Engineering

Will appreciate your answer, however, it seems it should be a neuroophtalmologist if am not mistaken.

Kind regards,

Dr. Boris Montseris
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013