Double vision. Can i ask doctor online?

i am asking this for my friend. he had double vision for the last one month sporadically. after consulting opthalmologist they told it was because decompensation and the patient had already exist slight squint in the right eye and it was manifested clearly by the infection.kindly give me necessary advise on this regard.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
  Anonymous's Response
They may be correct. Often eye muscle deviations are well compensated and asymptomatic until some event (infection, injury, eye surgery, etc) causes double vision and eye strain to begin. Your friend may want to see an "orthoptist" to be evaluated for muscle exercises to re-stimulate fusion.