Double amputee, lamonectomy done, have squeezing pressure in tailbone, groin with numbness, frequent urination. Suggestions?

i am a double amputee , above knee on left and hip disarticulation on right. a year ago i had major back surgery for a arachnoid cyst ans stenosis . a lamonectomy was done in lower back and cyst was fixed and they widened the spinal canal for the stenosis. now i feel like a squeezing pressure in my tailbone and my groin and but is going numb. dead numb in cheeks and penis. if i move but around it goes away for alil while. i have pain in mt testicals and am peeing alot with urgency. im worried its getting worse and i dont see my surgeon for 2 weeks. any suggestions. im in constant pain from neuropathy from amputations, and my elbows are shot from overuse. and now backs hurtin again. miserable
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012