Dote bites severel times on the arm, bleeding puncture above elbow with swelling, taken antibiotics. Why is it not healing?

my husband was bite several times by our family dogs when he was trying to break them up. went to the e.r had stitches on fore arm they look good. had a puncture wound above the elbow , a week later the one above the elbow is bleeding and the hole looks bigger now than at first. it has been very swollen and he has had a hard time bending it. it did get a little infected 5 days ago, we got the infection stopped . it was very swollen. why is it not looking like it is healing and still bleeding. finished antibiotics last night.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012