Dose masturbating makes u feel guilty ?

I know it's supposed to be normal and healthy and practically everyone does it, but ater some years i started feeling guilty I still feel guilty and ashamed when I've done it.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Why does it make you feel guilty? You are in control of your body and have a right to understand how it works and discover what gives you pleasure. It may be different of the urge was uncontrollable and you were indulging at inappropriate moments, but if its in moderation and you find it fulfills a need, then its nothing at all unusual and is something women have been doing for millennia. If you have some religious aversion to it, then its a matter of trying to understand why that belief system requires you to abstain and deciding for yourself whether your interpretation fo your beliefs supports that. You ARE allowed to think for yourself, and make decisions about your own body for yourself. If you cannot enjoy your own body, how could you ever guide a lover to give you maximum pleasure? Don't feel bad please, you have done nothing wrong.
OBGYN Dr. Amol Gitte's  Response
DONT BE ASHAMED..U HAVE ALL RIGHT TO FULFILL UR DESIRE..BUT DO IT IN LIMITS..MASTUBATTION IS NOT HARMFUL..ITS NATURAL