Dosage of levolin for 6 year old with cold and cough with history of febrile convulsion. Is it safe?

Dear Doctor, My 6 yr old daughter (19 kg) is suffering from cough & cold . She has a history of Febrile convulsion. My old Doctor used to prescribe Vent BEC inhaler (from Merck) with decreasing hourly doses for 7 days. But since he has been transferred now the new doc has prescribed Levolin inhaler (from Cipla) with 2 puffs , twice daily. So I wanted to know if Levolin is safe and if the dosage is correct.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012