Dorsal Myelopathy, Myelitis, numbness in legs, difficulty in walking, bladder problem. Taken IV steroids. How to get relief?

hi I have been diagnosed with Dorsal Myelopathy , Myelitis extending from D3 - D11 with involvement of bladder and bowel. I have been admitted for a week and was given steroids thru IV. the numbness in both legs, difficulty in walking and bladder problem still continues after 3 weeks of discharge and the problem was existing 3 weeks prior to hospitalisation. Please guide me if i can recover from this problem
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012