Done x-ray for clogged ears. Shows bilaeral chronic sinusitis, enlarged pituitary fossa. Help

Hi and good evening. I am writing tonight because I am a little bit nervous about a finding on an x ray that I received. To start,. I have been having sinus issues the past 2 weeks. Started with cloggy feeling ears. Went to urgi care b/c my dr was booked. they said possible sinus infection and gave me amoxicillin . got to see my ent. My ent checked my ears / sinues,and said they were fine but the feeling was most likely because of pressure from the sinuses. I was still not feeling ok so he recently ordered a sinus x ray because of congestion in the sinus area. I got the results back from him yesterday. It showed that the sphenoidial sinuses are un remarkable, showed the bilateral maxillary sinus mucosal thickening present and no evidence of acute disease. But the bottom of the report in the impression section it said bi lateral chronic sinusitus and also my pituitary fossa appeared enlarged, to consider mri. So of course I m worried. I am a new mommy. 3 months post partum now. The ent said this enlarged finding is nothing to worry about. I am trying to keep calm about it all. Also I have ( still) the nasal drip from the sinuses ( feels thick sometimes) and ears feel cloggy /itchy on and off and sometimes don t pop when I yawn. Ent said it is from the sinuses. Hope the eustachain tubes arent clogged. He told me to use nasacort aq ( but didnt tell me for how long)and also to use saline nose spray. And to try these cortis optic ear drops. ( didn t do those yet.) Ent said he saw no signs of sinus/ ear infection when he examined me the othrr day. Want this congestion and mucous gone and the drip too. And I m concerned about this finding with the fossa. Just want all to be well. Drinking tns of water and hot tea to help the congestion trying advil cold and sinus too . ( someone evn suggested claritain or zyrtec... Any advice please to help me with any of this??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012