Done with surgery for broken meta carpal bone. Now having cramps. Is medical cannabis correct treatment?

Hello I hope someone can help me with a more secure answer. 2 years back I had broken my meta carpal bone in my right thumb . I went of course into surgery the first time to have pins placed and A be cast for several months. Later in the months later the cast had been Ordered to be takin off and pins removed. As gruesome as I thought It would be to watch pins be pulled from my hand it wasn t. soon as They where takin out. I had noticed my metacarpal bone had slid back into its Original displaced position it originally was in when first fractured. The explanation I had got from my hand and elbow physician was I had not developed enough scar tissue while in the cast. As sad as I was to hear this. I was again informed about another Surgical process that would imply me taking pills. I have to say this now. I am all against harmfull addicting drugs. And if having to go through the surgery. I don t want to have to be prescribed anything of the pill sort. It has been 2 years since the decision of the surgery and I can say my hand has been aching Cramping at moments of tension and sometimes random throughout the night. For the first year after I had the pins takin out. I have Been doing slow hand excersizes and I have seen no Improvement in my right thumb is not being seen. My mother is even a bit worried for me and my health. Could I ask... Would medical cannabis be a right treatment to approach? - Tevon Preston 20 years of age Oregon state
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013