Done with my ultrasound scan. Can any online doctors help me read this?

hi i have had numerous problems with my reproductive system. now having an hysterscopy done and also a laproscopy done they could not find any endometrosis but found a cervical erosion and polops in my uterus. Now after being 4-5 months after laprscopy every time me and my partner have intercourse doggy style i get a sharp pain 9/10 and over the next few days afterwards. The doctor gave me a referral for a ultrasound recieving a result that my endometrical cavity is collasped, my lift ovary is distorted, enlarged and displays complex echotexture the volume is 45.2cc but my right ovary is normal and volume of 12cc, there are a few small follicles. Please can you help me out
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013