Done with my blood work. Took albuterol nebulizer and albuterol rescue inhaler. Can any online doctor help me to read the report?

blood work came back 43 yo white hispanic male 249lbs. High blood presure was 140's / 90's with HBP meds 120s / 70s
PMH bulging disk in back take pain meds for it. take albuterol nebulizer and albuterol rescue inhaler
whent on diet past 2 weeks low salt and low carb lost 15lbs. dr wanted to preform a biopsy on by liver to see if I have (NASH) told him let me see in a couple of months if the loss of weight would help. what do you think by the blood test alt level have been elevated for the past 6-12 months
Cholestrol 214
triglyceride 224
hdl cholesterol 36
ldl calculated 133.2
chol/hdl ratio 5.9

Bilirubin total 1.5
direct bilirubin 0.2
alt 76
ast 35
alk phos 72
protein total 7.2
albumin 4.1
a-g ratio 1.3
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013