Done with chemo for leukemia, has developed severe psychosis, mental instability. Normal side effect of chemo?

Hi Dr, My mother completed her 7-3 chemo program for an AML type of leukemia , she was also prior on meds for bipolar disorder . She has developed severe psychosis , and was taken home from hospital by my elder brother on Friday...she fell off the bed first day home...and has been transferred to a nursing home. My mom is extremely agitated, is not eating well, and calls out for dead relatives. Her last biopsy test showed white blood cells are normal, and all her medical vitals are normal - but she appears to be mentally very this a normal side effect of chemo? Will this be corrected with time?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012