Done with USG of whole abdomen reported pain in Lower Abdomen.Mild collection of fluid is seen in the pouch of Douglas.Taking Rofixcin.what could be done? treatment?

I am age 28 female and recently visited our family physician and was asked to do USG of whole Abdomen as I reported pain in lower AB. My utlra sound was done and all was normal except this as folows comment:
Pouch of Douglas: Mild collection of fluid is seen in the pouch of Douglas(?PID)

Comment: 1. Mild collection of fluid is seen in the pouch of Douglas(?PID)
2. Comparatively smaller right kidney size(8.0cm in length / Left kidney normal size(10.2 in length)
I am getting fever ever night and and thus my doctor took blood test Widal Test and found I have para typhoid so I am taking Antibiotics Cap. Rofixcin 200mg @ 1+0+1 = 14 day was treated for para Thyphoid : AH 1: 320. But my fever is still ther and I believe that I need to get prpoer attention for my pouch of Douglas as seen in ultra sound. Please advise me what I should do as medical doctors in Bangladesh tend to malpractice very much and I am a forign Lady living in Bangladesh. Please kindly give me correct direction on how to proced Doctor. Thank You . My mail is : YYYY@YYYY
Regards. Phu Ali
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013