Done with Colonoscopy. Embarrassed with bowel noises. Remedies required to overcome this issue

As others on this forum. I am 48 and have been getting strange embarrassing bowel noises since I can remember. I actually left school when I was doing my A levels because it was so em barrassing. Now I am a student nurse and dont want to give up my last chance of having a career. This is really getting me down, I cannot put it down to any food and have tried giving up caffeine etc. I had a colonoscopy and this was normal. The noises usually happen after eating lunch and can last for ages when I am not expecting them. Very embarrasing when sitting in a university lecture and people start looking at you. Help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013