Done vitamin B12 test, fatigue, weakness, blurred vision. Due to low vitamin B12?

Hi! I m female, 25 years old. Had my vitamin B12 tested for the first time four weeks ago and it was 132. I eat dairy and meat just about everyday, so I was wondering if the cause of this could be pernicious anemia . My PCP put me on weekly injections of 1 mg cyanocobalamin (I ve had 3 shots so far), but hasn t discussed anything further with me about my results and went on maternity leave a few days after I had the test done. I had been complaining of feeling extremely fatigued and weak over the last 2 years, and within the last year my vision has become blurry (among other things). I used to be able to run a mile under 7 minutes, and now I can t even jog for one minute. Also, about 2 years ago my legs and knees started to shake a lot every time I walked down stairs. Is this due to my low B12? I ve had 3 shots so far and don t feel very different. The only thing that s been new is that I often feel out of breath now since receiving the shots. Will I eventually have more muscle strength and energy when my B12 is in the normal range? I read that B12 deficiency can cause neurological damage. In addition to the B12, I had a CBC, CMP, thyroid , and STD screening done as well, all of which were normal except my neutrophils (34%; normal range 40-75%) and lymphocytes (57%; 15-48%). Should I be worried about the lymphocyte count? When I had a CBC done 4-5 months earlier, the lymphocytes were also high/neutrophils low, but closer to the normal range. When I first saw my doctor about 2 years ago, my CBC was perfectly normal. Thank you so much for your time, -Concerned
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012