Done valve replacement surgery. Dizziness. MRI normal. Any idea?

My husband had valuve replacment surgery about three years ago. He was a vibrinet active man before but now has dizzy spells that have effected his quality of life in every way. He has had the cyrstals in his ears tested, had MRI and CAT scans done. We have kept a chart of when they occur and what he is doing, eating and the likes.Had his meds checked and no one seems to have a clue. The dizzy spells happen morning noon and night timeeven when he is in bed perfectly still. The dizzy spells come generally in a wave fashion starting on the left side and moving to the right side. He has even lost his balence in the shower and fallen out before. The only thing that seems calm them donw is alchole or canabuis oil. Niether of which he likes doing. Any ideas or thoughts would be apperciated greatly. please send response to Andrea my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013