Done vaginoplasty and perineoplasty. Difficulty passing stool. What can I do?

Hello I m a 22 year old woman with a 5 month old son. I had vaginoplasty and perineoplsty done 4 days ago and I have problem with going to #2. It feels like as if my rectum is blocked. When I go to the bathroom squishy things and gas comes out which is really difficult to pass and I feel my colon is full of stools . I think the size of my rectum decreased due to perineal stitches. Help what can I do? Does it get better on it s own ow I need some special help of the doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012