Done uterine fibroid embolization. Foul smell coming from within, chest discomfort. Cause?

I had uterine fibriod embolization sometime in April this year, after it, I began to have serious hot flashes, the doctor placed me on activella, I used it for about 8 weeks, afterwards till date I don t have hot flashes anymore, but recently, I started a foul smell coming from within (maybe my lungs or stomach ), I also have some discomfort on my chest , what do you think is the likely cause for this smell.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012