Done urine test, have high fever, diarrhea. Is it infection caused by UTI?

Hi, today (08/14/2012) got urine examination and I ve got the result.Physical examination: my RBC is 35-40 HPF and Pus Cells is 2-5 HPF but before this examination happened I had my urine test last 08/05/2012 and the test result is: RBC is 0-1 HPF and Pus Cells is 0-2 HPF. Friday, August 10, 2012 I had a high-fever (38-39) with diarrhea and subside on Sunday morning. Please help me to figure what is this test results of RBC 35-40 HPF is it an Infection cause by UTI .
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012