Done urine test, VDRL and TPHA negative. Yellow discharge before urinating. Taken Doxycycline

hi just make a test as i was having a uti detected and make these Urine test rbc/hpf 7-9 wbc/hpf 50 CRYSTALS urates + epithlial cells ++ blood + .I make vdrl and tpha both negative i have a yellow discharge before going to pee and it is very thick and scotchy.At night i can t sleep and paining inside my penis and i always wake up with a hard penis and very paining.Can you help plse i was on doxycline for 10days still not good.Cheers
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012