Done urine test. Interpretation?

sir my urine reports are follow pls let me tell about how are these colour light yellow microscopic pus cells 70-80 hpf red blood cells 6-10 hpf bacteria present trasparency turbid specific gravity ons deposiits nil reaction acide albmin nil sugar nil my mail id is YYYY@YYYY thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Hello and welcome,

The first question any doctor would ask you before reporting these results is: What was the indication?

Which mean, why did you conduct the test? Was it part of a complete routine check-up or was it because you were experiencing certain symptoms? Followed by your marital status? And so on.

If you are experiencing any symptoms, it would help clear things out.

But, as you have not provided those details I shall try to help you with the basic information based on your test results. Kindly take this up with a doctor who you can consult and meet, who you can also explain your symptoms to.

The presence of pus cells indicates an infection. Which means you should be experiencing symptoms of burning sensation while urinating (burning micturition), increased frequency or urgency of urine (which means you feel like urinating more often than usual), exhaustion, fever, possible chills, etc.

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, kindly consult a doctor who will prescribe a course of antibiotics and possibly even a potassium-based syrup which will give you much relief.

The presence of blood cells in your test could simply mean that you are in that phase of your menstrual cycle where you are bleeding.

I hope I have succeeded in answering your questions, you could write back to us anytime for further clarifications.

Best wishes.